Alternators, Starters & Batteries
- Are you having problems getting your car to start?
- Is it making a clicking noise when you turn the key?
- Do you think your battery might be dead?
- Are you seeing warning lights on the dash?
- Does it just refuse to crank over?
If you ignore the warnings above, you may end up stranded away from home. Before that happens, call D’Avico’s for a reservation. D’Avico’s Auto Repair can help by:
- Checking to ensure the alternator is charging the battery
- Checking to see if the battery is holding a charge
- Checking the parasitic draw (this is the energy that gets sucked out of your battery when you walk away from the car)
- Checking the starter
- A complete check of the starting and charging systems