Alternators, Starters & Batteries
- Are you having problems getting your car to start?
- Is it making a clicking noise when you turn the key?
- Do you think your battery might be dead?
- Are you seeing warning lights on the dash?
- Does it just refuse to crank over?
If you ignore the warnings above, you may end up stranded away from home. Before that happens, call D’Avico’s for an appointment. D’Avico’s Auto Repair can help by:
- Checking to ensure the alternator is charging the battery
- Checking to see if the battery is holding a charge
- Checking the parasitic draw (this is the energy that gets sucked out of your battery when you walk away from the car)
- Checking the starter
- A complete check of the starting and charging systems