- Is your clutch slipping?
- Does your engine RPM race high without you speeding up?
- Is your clutch pedal too stiff?
- Is it too soft?
- Do your gears grind when you try to shift?
- Is it making an annoying noise that changes when you press on the clutch pedal?
If you are experiencing any of this, D’Avico’s Auto Repair can restore your clutch operation back to normal! We:
- Diagnose clutch, clutch pedal, clutch master cylinder or slave cylinder problems
- Resurface flywheels
388 W. Lancaster Ave
Wayne, PA 19087