Driveshaft, Axles and CV Joints
- Is your car making a knocking noise when turning?
- Do you see grease inside your fenders or on your tires?
- Are your CV boots ripped?
- Do you feel a vibration when you accelerate?
- Does your car shake?
This can be an indication that your Constant Velocity (CV) boots, joints, or drive shaft axles need replacement. Give D’Avico’s Auto Repair a call to schedule an appointment. We handle:
- CV boot replacement
- CV joint replacement
- Drive axle replacement
- Driveshaft/propeller shaft replacement
- Universal (U-Joint) replacement